Monday, September 15, 2008
Wind Storm
We had a really bad wind storm this weekend. I guess it was left over winds from the Hurricanes. Winds were 50-60 mph. We were coming home from church and two trees were down on our road. Some nice neighbors were out with their chainsaws cutting them up, so Bryce and I got out and helped them clear the road. Once I got home I saw this tree down in our yard. There was debris everywhere in the front and back yard. We did not have school on Monday so I had a couple of helpers help me clean up. We only got the front and side yard done before Mommy and Bryce had to go in and rest. Hopefully we will be able to clean the rest up before Avery's party on Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment