Birthdays

Monday, October 20, 2008

Baby Bryce is coming!!

Here is the long story! I was having pains on and off Sunday night/Monday morning. I didn't feel like going to school and being a zombie so I called in sick and asked my midwife if I could come in today instead of my scheduled Wednesday appt. She agreed and I went there about 10:30. She checked me and I am 4cm and 80% effaced. She made an appt for next Monday. I was so disappointed so I asked her what I could do to keep my contractions going instead of fizziling out. She gave me some suggestions and then asked if I wanted to be induced. She said since it was my third baby, I was progressing so well, and we lived 40 minutes away that she would not have a problem inducing. So.....tomorrow October 21st we will go to the hospital at 7:30 to be induced! Thanks to Connie and Jim who are keeping the kids tonight and Aunt Kelley who is watching them tomorrow!! Also a thank you in advance for Brian and Mom for helping me through labor and baby Bryce for being easy on me!! :) Pics of Bryce soon to follow!!

No comments: